Quaking Aspens Matted Prints
This giclée fine art print is produced on acid-free papers using archival inks to guarantee that they last a lifetime without fading or loss of color. These paper prints include your choice of various matting options.
A slight breeze is fluttering the golden nuggets of the soft white-barked aspen tree. The aspen appears to be quaking and causing a pleasant sound over the landscape. The natural markings and scares depict how this aspen has lived through the years. Looking up the main truck we find a marking of a different kind. A message left for us all…LOVE.
Printing on paper is the time-tested and traditional way of displaying artwork. The artwork on paper has an expected aesthetics and is a medium understood and appreciated by many. When the paper is matted and framed a dramatic effect can be achieved to enhance any location. The different papers available provides a different visual feel to each image.
- Satin/Luster - images are highly detailed in a satin/luster photo finish.
- Metallic - images are highly detailed in a semi-gloss metallic finish.
- Cold Press - images are highly detailed in a watercolor textured mat finish. A print of a watercolor painting looks very close to the original on this type of paper.
Mats are acid-free and come in a selected color, white, black, or a combination of white and black. Most matted artworks fit standard U.S. frame sizes.
- Mat 1: Double mat option. The top mat color is white with a black bottom mat.
- Mat 2: Single mat option. The top mat color is white.
- Mat 3: Single mat option. The top mat color is black.
- Mat 4: Double mat option. The top mat color is white with a white bottom mat.
- Mat 5: Double mat option. The top mat color is black with a white bottom mat.
- 7" x 10" matted print fits an 11" x 14" frame and has about a 2" mat border.
- 14" x 20" matted print fits an 18" x 24" frame and has about a 2" mat border.
- 21" x 30" matted print fits a 27" x 36" frame and has about a 3" mat border.
- 28" x 40" matted print fits a 36" x 48" frame and has about a 4" mat border. Only available in white and black colored mat board.
Contact the studio if you have any questions or are looking for something special.
Please allow 5-7 business days to manufacture your order before shipping. Paper prints are rolled and shipped in a mailing tube.
Our return policy is very simple: If you're not happy with a purchase that you made on Michael Malta Studio, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. Click here for full return policy.